Licensing Experts for Microsoft, VMware, Adobe, IBM, Oracle and others
Intended For: Microsoft LSP’s, Microsoft technology and cloud partners and procurement consultants
Emerset Consulting Group Inc. has introduced a new, fully managed Microsoft and Oracle software asset management (SAM) and Licensing Analysis Service for LSP’s, IT professional services companies, procurement consultants and other advisors that can now offer these fully managed solutions to their clients.
Emerset’s offering allows service providers of all kinds to deliver added value services to benefit their customers, who require software licensing consulting services on a white-label basis if requested.
Added Value To You
Keep your customers satisfied and minimize expenses with our managed solution and let us do the hard work for you.
- Reduce costs of maintaining expensive in-house capabilities for one-time projects.
- Very competitive pricing due to data processing team based in New Delhi, India.
- Increase customer satisfaction and reduce churn.
- Services can be provided on “white-label” basis if requested.
- Capitalize on over 20 years of experience working with complex international corporations with multiple agreement types.
- Emerset’s data processing team has extensive experience with complicated licensing agreements and data discovery processes.
- Trusted Advisor Status – Emerset has complete neutrality vis-à-vis its clients and does not sell Microsoft (or any other software) licenses.
- Fixed cost or savings-based project fee structure with partner incentive model
Added Value Services to Your Customer
Emerset’s services provide added value to your customer with a variety of software licensing advisory services including the following:
- Effective Licensing Position (ELP) report preparation
- Certified SAM assessments
- Audit assistance and mitigation
- Software Licensing Discovery
- Contract analysis
- Entitlement and purchase history Research and Aggregation
- Due diligence and M&A assistance
- Negotiation agreement services
- Emerset Consulting Group Inc. was found in 2005 and has offices in NYC, London, Tel Aviv and New Delhi India.
- Daryl Ullman, Emerset’s CEO & Founder – Daryl has more than 20 years of goal-oriented management, sales and negotiation experience. In his role as Chief Executive Officer at Emerset, he acts as a primary advisor to C-level executives of large corporations to help them successfully negotiate optimal licensing agreements with Microsoft Oracle and other vendors.
- Emerset has cross industry experience with customers with 500 to 250,000 employees from all market segments, including health, industry, finance, IT, retail, government and more.
- Emerset’s data analysis staff are former Software Compliance Auditors with deep knowledge and experience in Microsoft & Oracle Licensing. Emerset’s Data Analysis staff are highly trained and experienced with in-depth knowledge of licensing analysis of complex Software Licensing agreements and contracts as well as Software Compliance terms and conditions.
Contact Us Today for more information
North American Office
Emerset Consulting Group
1740 Broadway, 15th floor
New York City
New York 10019
Tel: +1 646 475 2103
New Broad Street House
35 New Broad Streetr